1. Personal information collected You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to properly communicate with you. This may include personal information such as your name and/or fiancés name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc. This allows us to place you as a Lead into our studio management program, Sprout Studios. When you receive your response email or when you receive any email from uvVisions, it is coming from that source using the information you provided initially, or which was requested thereafter.
2. Use of user informationInformation collected on the Catty Visions website cattyvisions.com will be used: To create an online account for the client in Sprout Studio; To contact the client via postal mail, email, text and phone; To confirm and track your online gallery orders (via Pixieset); To bill your credit card for service payments and orders; and To provide promotional information and update clients on new services if approved. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
3. Disclosure of user information Catty Visions does not sell, trade, or exchange User Information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We do provide your personal information to reputable organizations that help us to fulfill your product order. In any case, these third parties are not authorized to use your information for any reason other than to perform their contractually assigned functions.We may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties if necessary to comply with subpoenas, laws or court orders.
4. Accuracy and securityThe accuracy and security of the User Information is important to uvVisions. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting uvVisions. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Catty Visions is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information. If you’d like to opt out of sharing this personal information at anytime, adjustments can be made by contactingCatty Visions.
5. Usernames and passwordsAccess to certain content on your client portal (personal information, package details, contract, questionnaires, and other forms of communication) will require a username and/or password. This username and password is provided to you by Catty Visions (which was initially provided by Sprout Studio). In some cases, failure to provide personal information may prevent you from accessing certain information, products, services, or promotional offers. By accessing and using our protected and secured website(s), you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you selected to access such site(s).
7. External links Catty Visions website sometimes provides links to other third party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Catty Visions through a business partnership or otherwise, Catty Visions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.